Friday 23 April 2010

Summer Nails

I've been using Barry M's Pink Flamingo nail varnish for quite a while now and I still don't know how to describe the colour! During the day and in the sun it comes out like this gorgeous fluro pink but in some lighting it's more of a coral/peach tone... What I can say about the colour is that it looks different every time I look at it!
This picture doesn't do the polish any justice because it has soo much more depth to it!

Since discovering Pink Flamingo I've been neglecting my other nail polishes so I think I'll mix things up and try out something totally different today :- )

4 comments:

  1. oooh i have this i brushed past it in one of my blogs its GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuppp it sure is! I heart Barry M nail polishes :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color! And thank you for tagging us in the award below <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is soo pretty!
    I love Barry M nail paints so i'll definately be checking this out :D

    ReplyDelete