Tuesday 13 April 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops

I love painting my nails. But what I don't love is waiting impatiently for them to dry! I don't think I've ever managed to paint them without smudging at least one nail.... So you can imagine how happy I was when I got the Sally Hansen Speed Dry Drops. Basically you paint your nails, apply one or two drops, wait for about 30 secs and voila, you're good to go.... well that's what I assumed when I used it this morning. 

I waited a bit longer than 30 secs (you know, just in case) and then proceeded to get changed. The next thing you know my nails were all smudged and icky looking! You see the problem with these drops are that they form a protective layer over your nails but they don't actually dry them. I think I had high expectations with this product because I automatically assumed that I would use it, wait for a bit and they would be solid as rocks. 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops, £5.95

On a more positive note, the drops are infused with shea butter so anything that goes on your fingers or cuticles will help replenish the skin. I think I'll carry on using the drops to see if it was just teething problems but if you're very impatient like me I wouldn't recommend this as an 'instant' solution. 
Hope that was insightful :- )

Sami xx

F.Y.I This product was given to me, however the opinions expressed are entirely my own

No comments:

Post a Comment