Thursday 29 April 2010

Barbie Nails!

As some of you may know I am a little obsessed with Barbie and pink. So when I got this Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer in Wild Orchid I was crazy excited! Now I don't know if it's my pictures or what but the colour you see here is not exactly true to real life. It's more of a disco pink with fuchsia glitter running through it - very glossy, in yer' face and a little tacky... but I like it :) 
The consistency is very easy to work with but it's quite thick and sticky which means two coats is enough. And the bottle just screams glamour... definitely a dressing table prop. 
I'd recommend this for those looking to get a luxury nail varnish (for £12 it is more of a treat then a must-have), as long as you don't mind looking like a six year old...!




The colour reminds me of these cute pink jelly sandals I used to wear as a child :-)

Side Note: this product was sent to me but that's not going to stop me from giving my honest opinion.

2 comments: