Thursday 15 April 2010

Lush Love

Until yesterday I had never been inside a Lush store! I came across it in Regents St and thought I'd go and investigate. Due to my lack of funds (I recently blew most of my wages on a handbag...) I didn't actually buy anything but I've got a huuuuuge shopping list of stuff I want to get (mostly the massage bars, soaps and bath stuff). I did however get a deodorant sample, which smells odd but I'm yet to see if it works...

Here's a visual (and the reason why I'm loving Lush right now)

Like a kid in a candy store...

As much as I enjoyed looking around in Lush I have to say that The Body Shop is still my firm favourite when it comes to body products. Sure, it's not as creative and quirky, but I love all the scents and the products are such great quality. That being said, I haven't tried many Lush stuff so if anyone has any recommendations  let me know as I'm hoping to get a few things from there soon :- )

Sami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment