Monday 12 April 2010

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil

Shu Uemara isn't a brand I'm that familiar with but a friend introduced me to it last year when I was looking for some falsies (they do the best false lashes I'm told). Anyway, I brought a bunch of stuff and the guy gave me some samples of their cleansing oil. I started using it to take off my makeup when I ran out of wipes (yes - I'm that lazy I use wipes most nights!) So you put a few drops of the oil on wet hands and the formula  transforms into a milky consistency.  You massage it onto your face and rinse off.

Does it work? Yes. After using the oil my face felt clean and soft, rather than tight and itchy. It also took off most of my makeup, although it was tricky getting my eyeliner and mascara off (it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either, which is a bonus). 

Would I repurchase? Probably, but I've heard so many wonderful things about the MAC cleansing oil and the Clinique cleansing balm that I'm wondering if I should shop around before finding one to stick to you.... lets see...

As you can see the samples are tiny!!

The Shu Uemura cleansing oils cost around £25 and are available in most department stores

No comments:

Post a Comment