Saturday 17 April 2010

Dabbling with Lip Gloss

Ordinarily I wouldn't wear lip gloss because I don't think it really suits me but my sister gave me this Clarins Gloss Appeal lip gloss so I thought I'd give it a try.

What it says: A grown-up gloss for all seasons. Lightly almond-scented, this gloss hydrates, plumps, smoothes and protects lips.

I got the Orchid colour which is a deep raspberry pink with fuchsia glitter running through it. Now, my first thoughts were taaaaacky (it reminded me of something you'd find in a 8 year old's Barbie makeup set...) but once I applied it the colour came out quite sheer with very little glitter and sparkle. The texture was also really smooth and didn't leave my lips feeling sticky or gross. 

The Clarins Gloss Appeal was a pleasant surprise. It felt smooth on my lips and smelt of cherry drops... yum! I'd recommend this to lip gloss virgins as it's not too in your face, just the right amount of fun and glamour!

Sami xx  
Clarins Gloss Appeal, £14

2 comments: