Tuesday 3 August 2010

Purple Eyes

I know I tend to be quite boring with my makeup looks so I thought I'd attempt to do something different today. A few months ago I was given an eyeshadow quad from No7 as part of their Christmas range and it had the most amazing blues, greens and purples (I'll do a seperate post on these as I COMPLETELY forgot to take pics... silly me!!) The matte purple stood out to me the most because it was so vibrant and looks so lovely with brown eye/tanned skin.
So anyway, here's my take on the 'purple smoky eye'. It's not amazing but it is my first try!

FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42, Barry M Blusher in Pink Orchid*,
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, MAC MSF in By Candlelight, MAC Natural MSF
EYES: Shu Uemura Gel Liner, MAC Pigment in Dark Soul*,
Purple Matt Eyeshadow from Quad*,
MAC MSF in By Candlelight as a Highlighter, L'Oreal Millionize Mascara
LIPS: Rimmel Lipstick in Vintage Pink,
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump


 
Hope you likey xx

7 comments:

  1. This look is so gorgeous on you purple is your colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo wow. The eye make up looks grat! I love the colour. I will seriously love you if you put up a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Sherin... I don't know how I'd feel about recording something! But I will deff do a 'Step-by-Step' post once I've fully mastered le smoky eye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves purple, this look is super sexy. Just wondered how good Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump is. Could you do a before and after?

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous.. it really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Rosh xx & I will deff do a before and after post soon! x

    ReplyDelete