Tuesday 10 August 2010

+ Back from Paris & a Guerlain offer

Hey guys... I'm back from a lovely break in Paris to the rain.... ergh! 

Expect some FOTD's and a haul post - I know I'm on a makeup ban BUT it was Paris... and my birthday... so I thought I'd let myself off for a few days :-)

I'll also post some pics of my weekend later tonight as I'm currently having problems transferring pics from my cam to my laptop... Grrrr

Anyway, seeing as I have no interesting pics to show you guys right now I'll leave you with this Guerlain offer, exclusively at Selfridges. The first offer seems a bit naff but the second one is quite cool... spend £80 and receive a free perfume! I love Geurlain products but find them sooooo expensive!


Do you guys like Guerlain products... and if so what are your absolute must haves??

Sami xx

PS - I get quite a lot of press releases and info on the latest health and beauty products sent to me through work... would you guys be interested in more posts like this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment