Tuesday 27 July 2010

Summer Flutter OPI minis

It's official - I am obsessed  with OPI - however, it's an expensive obsession, one which I can't indulge in it that often. Having said that, I recently spotted these little beauties on British Beauty Blogger and immediately fell in love. So in true addict style I popped into Selfridges and picked it up straight away :- )

The set comes with four mini OPI nail lacquers from their latest summer collection.

OPI Summer Flutter Mini Collection, £12.95, available at Selfridges


Left to right:
Catch me in Your Net a super shimmery turquiose colour
Wing It! a glittery fuschia pink
Flit a Bit! a bright acidic orange
Flower to Flower a bright pink with white pearl running through it


On my hands


Look how cute and dinky they are!

I really loved trying these colours out - the bright pink and orange in particular are perfect summer colours. In my humble opinion, OPI have the most amazing colour range and quality, but I can never bring myself to pay the hefty £9.95 price tag for one bottle. This mini pack is a good (cheaper) alternative though - especially if you're as fickle as me and get bored of a nail colour after just a few uses...!

Until next time... Sami x

3 comments:

  1. I love the tiny opi bottles like you say they are too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for their luxurious looking bottles and amazing colour range lol... gosh I so shallow!

    What brands do you use Leia? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, love the nail colours.

    ReplyDelete