Thursday 15 July 2010

Makeup Essentials

I've been feeling quite unadventurous with makeup lately so I apologise if my recent haul seems quite...blah!

Left to right: MAC Studio concealer, MAC Mineralize Natural Power, MAC Lipstick in Faux 

MAC Studio Concealer
Would you Adam and Eve it - I've never owned or used concealer before! I usually use an extra layer of foundation to cover spots and blemishes and I don't really get dark circles. But then I started to wonder if maybe I was missing out on something and on the recommendation of a friend brought this one.

MAC Mineralize Natural Powder
The powder was actually something I'd been meaning to get ever since summer kicked in. I don't usually like powder because I have very dry skin and I'm worried it might look like I've caked it on. But this mineralize powder is sooo amazing! It keeps makeup on, doesn't dry out your skin, gets rid of excess shine and creates an all round polished look. This is one product I would definitely repurchase.

MAC Lipstick in Faux
I discovered this lipstick last year and fell in love with it immediately. The colour suits just about everyone and because it has a satin finish, it's also really smooth and moisturising. Think of it as a 'my lips, but better' colour.

So there you have it... Bit of a vanilla haul but I have to say that these products are makeup essentials that every girl should have - even if you don't wear much makeup I'd say to keep these handy for touch ups and bad skin days!

Sami xx

2 comments:

  1. MAC Mineralize Natural Power is a must have product for every beauty junkie!Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete