Sunday 11 July 2010

Latest Purchases

I've been doing little bits of shopping lately so I thought I'd share some of the purchases that I'm really loving at the moment...

RIMMEL LIPSTICK IN ASIA
This was one of the first lippies I brought as a teen and I looooved it! The colour is so easy to wear and goes so well with my skin tone (and most skin tones). It's nothing ground breaking but it is definitely a reliable lippy that you can pull out when all else fails. I've had it on my lips for a couple of hours and the colour hasn't budged or dried out my lips at all. The only negative is that the packaging is so lacklustre - and you know me... I can be a bit shallow when it comes to packaging!


BENEFIT CORALISTA
Purchase number two is Benefit Coralista which is a pinky-coral blusher. I've always been a bit wary of Benefit cosmetics because a) some of their products make me break out, and b) I find that their colours don't really compliment Asian skin tone. Hooooooowever - I've been searching for a could coral blusher for a while and a lot of my friends recommended this one to me. Colour and pigmentation is fab and it gives a really nice sheen to my cheeks. The brush tends to pick up a lot of the product so you need to have quite a light hand when you apply it. And of course with everything 'Benefit' - the packaging is also absolutely gorgeous... See I told you I was shallow

                              

I hope you guys enjoy my haul posts... I have a serious addiction to buying makeup and I love blogging about it!!

Sami x

3 comments:

  1. @ Sherin - glad to hear :-)

    @Shunafhaki - Coralista is quite light and pinky so can be hard to wear... but I love it! N them smell is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love Benefit packaging !
    this is also one blush i wanted to get for the rave i ve seen on it ,,
    but am nc44 ,, i did not think it would show up on me =S
    so i got nars taj mahal instead ,,and i love it ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm NC42 and looks fine... I'm sure it would suit you :-)

    ReplyDelete