Sunday 10 October 2010

Nail du Jour: OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun


My local department store had a mahooosive 20% sale on all OPI products a few weeks ago so I just couldn't resist ANOTHER nail varnish... Eeek! This one is called Cozu-melted in the Sun and it's a glossy, shimmery beige-pink. It's not too in 'yer face so would be great to wear for work. 

I think this may be my new favourite (although I say that about all my new nail varnishes - fickle eh?!). And it kind of reminds of a silk nightie - sexy, glamorous and understated. Definitely a must-have : - )

What do you guys think? Is it worth it even with a 20% discount?!

Sami xx

6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous colour! perfect for work too 'cos it's not too out there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a great fall colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! It's understated but still really glam... perfect for glitter-phobes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering where you got your OPI nail varnish. You said its from a department store. I haven't found anywhere that sells them :(

    Zahra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zahra... I sent you an email - hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete