Tuesday 12 October 2010

Lush Xmas Treats

Can I just say that this Lush Christmas Candy Box would make an amazing gift! Yes I know there are still another three months 'til Xmas but better to be prepared right? This cost £19.95 and came with six candy-themed products, which I think is really good value, considering that Lush can be overprice



A peek inside:

The box includes the following:

Snow Fairy Shower Gel This cult product that was very popular last year and now it's back.. yay! Smells like sweets and has a slight hint of glitter and sparkle.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub A yummy, pink, lick-your-lips scrub that gets rid of all the dead skin on your lips.

Candy Cane Bubble Bar Creates a creamy lather and turns your bath pink! The smell was not as strong as I'd hoped though.

Honey I Washed the Kids & Rock Star Soap - They both smell delish but aren't as moisturising as the shower gels and creams.

Snow Fairy Lip Tint - Haven't tried this yet but will update you once I do!

I'd recommend this gift box to Lush fans and Lush virgins alike because it's good value for money and has some lovely, girly products, it also includes a 10% off voucher for your next purchase. I love the candy scent... it's so sweet that I was tempted to eat it (that would kinda ruin the illusion though, as I'm guessing soap doesn't taste that nice...?) You can check out Lush's Christmas range out here

Another Lush Love...
Ultra Bland £5.75, described as 'the most thorough of all cleansers' caught my eye because I've been looking for a makeup remover that didn't: a) dry my skin out, and b) didn't irritate my sensitive eyes, but hadn't had any luck. This is like a creamy butter that you slather all over your eyes and then clean off with a damp ball of cotton wool. 

Did it work? 
Yes! It cleaned my skin thoroughly and my mascara practically slid off! The only down side is that it's sooo creamy that it can leave you with a greasy layer of skin (due to the Almond Oil in it). If you're prone to shine or have very oily skin I'd use this with a toner.


Is anyone planning on getting some Lush goodies from their Xmas range??

Sami x

5 comments:

  1. What a cute packaging! Everything looks lovely (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box is sooo tempting! Might get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the box look so cute
    i had the snow fairy shower gel ,, loved it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I didn't realise Snow Fairy was so popular!
    I can't believe Ultra Bland broke you out Roshas :( what kind of cleanser do you use? And yepp i have Buffy - it is tres amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!
    This is such a wonderful box! I adore everything from Lush but I am especially addicted to their Christmas limited editions and the Snow Fairy Shower Gel in particular!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us,
    I am a new follower!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete