Friday 8 October 2010

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lip Glass

After the amazing success of the Viva Glam Lipsticks, MAC have come out with a lip glass version! I never brought the lipsticks because I didn't feel the colour would suit me, however, the Viva Glam Gaga Lip Glass* is (in my opinion) a lot more wearable.

Let me just state that I NEVER wear lip gloss... like EVER! I don't even own any! Reason being that they usually taste like crap, can be very sticky/gooey and I don't see them as very long lasting compared to a lipstick. So you can imagine how I felt being faced with this little beauty....


My Verdict: Amazing! The lip gloss was not sticky, tasted okay and lasted for a a good couple of hours (I'm not sure if all MAC Lip Glasses are like this though... am I telling you guys something you already know?!). The colour was also, surprisingly wearable. It's a milky, opaque pink but the glossiness of it meant that it didn't look too light and it didn't wash me out. I also tried the Cyndi Lauper one but I wasn't crazy about the colour... if you want to see how it looks let me know and I'll do a separate post :- )



FYI: Viva Glam Lip Glasses £12, available from October for 6 months ONLY!

Are there any other MAC Lip Glasses that are really good? I've discovered a love for them so any recommendations would be great! 

In other news....

Bring on the Bling
I've been feeling a bit flash lately (it's a shame my bank account hasn't...) so decided to finally buy into the hype and get Paco Robanne Lady Million. I have been lusting over One Million forever so I was really excited about this fragrance. I'd describe the scent as a fresh and fruity (helpful eh?!) and on first spray it is quite delicious... but after it settles the smell becomes quite musty and I can smell the alcohol...Eeek! I'm really disappointed because the men's version is sooo sooo much better! 

Paco Robanne Lady Million 30ml, £45

I also got these beautiful earrings from River Island... They're much sparklier in real life and I love the little diamantés! I think they were about £9.99


Has anyone else tried the Lady Million perfume and what were your thoughts??

Sami x

6 comments:

  1. that gloss looks so pretty and wearable! I don't like the viva glam lippies but this seems tempting for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lip gloss. I definitely prefer it to lip stick!! This colour is so beautiful and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning to embrace lip gloss - in fact, I brought two the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Million is just.. crap lol I love one million!i REALLY want to buy that now.. but that would be weird lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww color looks gorgeous

    and ive seen the ad for the lady million perfume ,, need to try it ,,
    tho i hate the men's perfume ,, because its EVERYWHERE ,, u smell it u go ,, oh yeah ,, thats one million perfume =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Roshas - nooooo you should get the guy's version! nothing weird about that hehe :P

    @ Fefe - yeah I hate don't like obvious scents... J'dore, Gucci Rush, Light Blue.... but it's still an amazing scent so I don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete