Sunday 17 October 2010

Indian Bridal Look !

This look was inspired by MAC Lipstick in Impassioned, which is such an amazingly vivid pinky/red, and I think it works well on Indian bridal looks. Asian brides usually wear very bight and bold outfits with lots of jewellery so the makeup needs to be just as bold and extravagant! 




What I Used:
FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation mixed w/Strobe Cream
MAC Studio Select Concealer
MAC MSF Natural 
Ruby and Millie Matte Bronzer
MAC Blusher in Breezy
MAC MSF in Candlelight

EYES
UDPP
MAC Paintpot in Groundwork
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Yellow Gold
Gosh Pigment in Gold
Gosh Pigment in Bronze
Urban Decay Half Baked
MAC Blusher in Breezy
Shu Uemura Gel Liner
Cheryl Cole False Lashes

LIPS
YSL Lip Contour
MAC Lipstick in Impassioned

Hope you guys liked :- )

Sami x

10 comments:

  1. you look stunning! impassioned looks amazing on you.. might have to check that out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that... im so guna try n recreate this look. thanks hun :),xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a pretty girlie! Lovely look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull off Impassioned really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look beautiful. I love the eyeshadow (and now we know that you'll make a beautiful bride as well!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look
    love it <3
    and i love this lipstick too ,, =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls! And Sherin - you're making me blush :$ lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great and I especially love the lippie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls... I love the lippie too! But I'm a bit scared to wear it out in public :$

    @ Leia - I've been using it for about one month too and found it really cleans and clears my skin... I'm so glad I brought it :)

    ReplyDelete