Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sari Style!

Sooooo I went to a wedding last weekend and I thought I'd post my outfit/makeup for the night...


The Outfit
I wore this gorgeous peachy pink sari with gold stones and work on it. FYI I'm completely USELESS @ wearing a sari... seriously, this is like the one out four times I stood up! Anyway I decided to keep my jewellery simple and fuss free so I could concentrate on keeping the sari on :- |


The Hair & Makeup
Curled my hair with jumbo curling tongs (Nicky Clarke... I think?!) Then added a few extensions for more volume and body. Makeup was kept simple because the sari is such a light colour.

Here's a list of stuff I used to create the face:

FACE
L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer
YSL Pore Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
Chanel Bronze Universal
Barry M Blusher in Orchid

EYES
GOSH Gold Pigment
Shu Uemura Gel Liner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Benefit It Stick

LIPS
YSL Lip Contour
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox

As you can see I didn't use much on the eyes - just the gold pigment and loads of mascara. What do you guys think of the pink lips? Is it too light??

....In Other News

The latest issue of Asian Woman Mag is out and it has the lovely Sugababes wearing saris on the cover! Check it out girls... it's got my interview with them on it!!

                                           

Sami xx

10 comments:

  1. Sami, you look absolutely stunning. The clothes look gorgeous on you and your make up is done so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Sherin... it took a lot of work :S haha!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks pretty in this pink saree hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty! and I need to check out this issue now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you... plz ckeck the mag out and let me know your thoughts! xx

    ReplyDelete