Wednesday 9 June 2010

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer

Hey guys,

I recieved this yummmy Bourjois bronzer in the post this morning after winning a Twitter competition. Needless to say I was crazy excited because I've never won anything! :- )

I always look longingly at this bronzer whenever I pass the Bourjois counter but stop myself from buying it because I have sooo many bronzing products already, but this one always stood out to me.

:- )

What it looks like inside

Me testing it out

Soooo, I've been playing with it all morning and have come to the conclusion that I LOVE it! Most bronzers look really orange on me and this one is more of a deep brown, chocolaty colour with tiny gold flecks running through it. It's great for contouring, but because the colour is so deep I think it would work better on olive-dark skintones. It's also very pigmented so if you're after a natural bronzy glow use a light hand to apply it. 

I really like the packaging as well; not only does it look like a bar of choc - it smells like one too!

Overall I'm quite happy with this product... only prob is I keep wanting to eat it :-S

Has anyone else tried this bronzer out?


Sami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment