Thursday 3 June 2010

Haulage!

After what seemed like a lifetime I went shopping! Here are the bits and bobs I picked up @ my local shopping area...


1) The Body Shop Cooling Foot Exfoliator
I really hate my feet and am forever looking for ways to prettify them. I've used this scrub before and loved the smell. The peppermint has a nice, cooling effect so it's good for summer too.

2) The Sanctuary Intensive Foot Cream
Only used this once so I can't really say much on it yet - I usually use my normal body lotion/cream on my foot too but I wanted something that specifically targeted feet and I quite like Sanctuary products

3) River Island Heart Studs
I haven't worn earrings for the last three months and started to panic that the hole had closed up so I decided to get something small and cute to wear day-to-day. These are really cute and kitschy and go with most of the  things I wear. 

4) Claire's Flower Hair Clips
I love these flower clips because they're so summery and perfect for brightening up an outfit.

5) The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
This is the only body scrub I use because it really smooths and softens my skin and it smells lush! I've tried other scrubs but I always end up coming back to this one.

6) Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
Okay, so the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil I've been using has started to make my skin feel a bit tight and dry so I thought I'd switch to something a bit more nourishing like this cleansing balm. So far, it's made my skin feel really soft and yummy but it irritates my eyes like a bitch..... annoying because I wear a lot of eye makeup so it's not really ideal...!

7) Chanel Universal Cream Bronzer
After hearing so many lovely things about this bronzing cream and discovering a new found love for Chanel makeup I just had to get this. When I first applied it, it went on like a dreaaaaaaaam! It's so smooth and creamy. You can use it as a sheer wash of colour or build it up for a more defined bronze look. 

8) Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
Ahhh... I love this perfume! It was one of the first ones I owned and I remember splashing it on like there was no tomorrow! Of course I now realise that one or two sprays are enough because it's so strong anyway. If i had to describe the smell I'd say it was like a sweet tea with vanilla - very chic, very feminine, very GlamSam :-) 
(I told you I'm rubbish at describing scents)

9) L'Oreal Studio Secrets Face Primer
This was another product that I'd heard a lot of good things about and I can now say that I totally agree. It's perfect for smoothing out bumps and eradicating shine. And my foundation glides on effortlessly now (Gosh - I sound like a bad commercial but it really is that great!) My only bugbear is that for a tenner they could've made it a bit bigger.

10) The Body Shop Vanilla and Tokyo Bean Fragrance Oil
I used this on my oil/candle holder thingy once and it kinda smelled of baby wipes... I'm going to give it another chance though because I absolutely love vanilla scents! 

3 comments:

  1. have fun playing with all your new stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. munkagép szállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete