Thursday 11 March 2010

Product Rave: Vasanti Lip Balm

Vasanti Cosmetics are a Canadian-based beauty brand that I came across a few years ago through work. I had initially dismissed it but recently at an exhibition I came across it again and thought why not give it a go?

I’d been looking for a sheer everyday lipstick and the woman recommended their bestseller Tinted Lipbalm in Tahiti. I was really surprised by the effect – it felt like I had just put an intensive moisturiser on my lips. And it tastes amazing too! Described as a lip conditioner that gives a hint of colour, the results were silky soft lips with just the right amount of colour.

Unfortunately there are no Vasanti concession stores in the UK at the moment but if anyone wants the contact details of a UK based seller please let me know.

Sami xx

3 comments:

  1. Living in australia i'll be waiting for that one for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam: You definitely ARE cool & fashionable enough to wear a leopard print coat!

    I have very dry lips and the Vasanti one sounds perfect. If you find them in the UK let me know! :)

    xx Leia - thehifashionsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leia... :-) I will get try get hold of the woman who sells Vasanti products in the UK and let you guys know soon x x

    ReplyDelete