Wednesday 31 March 2010

March 'Ins & Outs'

In…

Blogging
I’ve only really been blogging for the past month and I can’t believe how addictive it is. I want to start doing more regular posts on things like makeup/hauls/beauty tips… hopefully I’ll get a few more followers  And to those who are already following me – thank you soooo much – it really means a lot to me!

Nude things
Nothing dirty…! I mean in terms of makeup and fashion… lol! At the moment I’m addicted to all things nude: nails, lips, eyes, clothes, bags, shoes… have I left anything out?! This is one trend that’s been around for a while now and looks set to stay for summer. ATM I’m on the look out for the perfect nude handbag

Easter eggs
Yup, it’s that time of year again when we all ditch our New Year resolution diet (if you haven’t done so already!) and indulge in some yummy choc eggs! My favourites are Cadbury’s Crème Egg and the Giant Dairy Milk one that comes with a lovely purple mug (my colleagues are soo jealous… :-p).

Dear John
This year’s most romantic film + Channing Tatum… need I say more?!

Out…

Snowy March
Instead of blossom trees and blue skies we get rain and (possible) snow - it’s spring for goodness sake!

End of the month money drought
Am I the only one who suddenly feels poorer towards the end of the month?

Shu Uemura saying goodbye to the US
Could this spell the beginning of the end? I personally love Shu Uemura and I think their products are very high quality but as Lollipop26 stated in her blog, it didn’t really brand itself well enough. Let’s hope it stays in the UK…

Train strikes
I might as well be on strike too if it goes ahead because I rely heavily on their services. The same thing happened last year when I had to get a bus to work and it took me four hours :-S. I really don’t get the point of this.


That’s my In’s & Out’s for March – I quite like sharing these with you guys so I’ll be doing them more regularly (maybe a monthly one?)

Hope you enjoyed my little rant…!

Sami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment