Sunday 7 March 2010

NARS Eyeshadow - check the name!

I was browsing around the NARS beauty counter on friday when I came across this eye shadow called 'Bengali'. Being a Bangladeshi myself I was thrilled!! We have an eye shadow!!

The colour is a rich, woody brown that would look lovely with a smoky eye and the pigmentation is really good as it stayed on my hand right up until the next day.

The only reason I didn't impulsively buy it is because I have a huuuge collection of brown eye shadows as it is and I am trying to be sensible with my spending (okay i'll probably go out and buy it next month - but for now i've resisted).

Quite proud of myself... : - )

Sami xx
NARS Single Eye shadow, £16

1 comment:

  1. Me and my sisters had the same reaction. We were like oh my god a Bengali eyeshadow. lol

    ReplyDelete