Monday 27 September 2010

Golden Makeup Look

Here's a look I did recently for The Asian Beautifier's blog competition where I had to create either a Golden Goddess or Sparkle Diva makeup look. Of course I love gold so I went for that option! 
I wanted to go for a dramatic, yet glamorous, look so I took inspiration from Cleopatra and went for heavy black eyeliner, lots of gold and statement brows (I used a black eyeshadow to make them really stand out but it came out a little messy :S )




Close up...


What I Used...

FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
MAC MSF Natural
Chanel Bronze Universal
Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow
GOSH Gold Pigment
Shu Uemura Gel Liner
L'Oreal Volumize Mascara
Eyelure False Lashes in Glamour 120

LIPS
YSL Lip Contour
MAC Lipstick in Faux

THE REST...
I straightened my hair and put it in a middle parting. Then I clipped a earring in the middle (like a tika) togive it more of a glam/eastern vibe.

Hope you likey :- )

Sami xx

7 comments:

  1. It is really pretty Sami! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sami you look so pretty! I'm loving the whole attire.. and half baked looks amazing! i have half baked.. but I never use it.. you've inspired me to use it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look is so elegant, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing mashallah <3 i adore ur eyes =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey amazing look. loving the maang teekka. its simply beautiful. new follower here. plz do drop by my blog and be a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sooooo gorgeous Sami. This is a remarkable look on you. The eye make up is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh thats looks great hun :) hope you win. x

    http://beeroyal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete