Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Makeup Manual

Apologies for my absence from blogsphere, I've been getting a bit lazy with my posts (rubbish excuse I know). I've also been trying to stay away from makeup and unnecessary spending so haven't got any new, sparkly things to show you guys : - (

BUT, what I have been enjoying for the past couple of days is the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual which I came across in the library. I've always been tempted to buy it from the Bobbi Brown counters just because it looked so glam and pink! 

Anyhus, I snapped it up quickly and have been reading it since. It gives really useful tips on taking care of  your skin, makeup application, makeup tools, etc. The only thing it didn't really touch on was contouring, which seems a bit silly because it's such a popular makeup technique these days. But, Bobbi Brown, you are forgiven because the images and easy-to-understand writing made this book a real pleasure to read! I'm considering purchasing the book after so I can use it as my go-to for beauty advice and tips.


As you can see the images are really striking and there's simple step-by-step tips so even a beginner can understand the art of makeup

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sherin... yep it really is a good read... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chick - having a nosey at your older posts!
    I have this book and I totally LOVE it!

    I just bought Jemma Kidd's Makeup Book last week - AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete