Sunday 28 February 2010

Vera Wang Perfume

Being a bit of a beauty magpie I've always had my eye on Vera Wang Princess but it was only recently that I actually brought it (I usually play it safe when it comes to perfume and stick to my Lacoste/Armani/Chanel classics). Anyway, I was worried that although the bottle is very pretty (it's in a heart shape with a little crown on top!) it probably wouldn't smell nice.

Now, after wearing it for a couple of weeks I have to say I really like the fragrance... it's got a sweet, sugary almond scent to it (sorry - i'm rubbish at describing smells). The only downside is that it's not very strong and so I have to spray it on like 10 times in a day...

I'm now contemplating getting the new LE version (Vera Wang Glam Princess), which looks like it could have a stronger scent.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Sami!! Its Sherin! Great blog. Welcome to the blogging world: its great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! U found me lol... I now hve one follower other then myself lol! x

    ReplyDelete