Saturday 13 February 2010

Oooooo U Sexy Mother Pucker...

I've always been a bit cynical about lip 'plumpers' but yesterday I strolled into Boots with a friend and we both thought we'd try one out. Now, my lips aren't really, really thin... but then again they're not as full and pouty as I'd like them to be.

I decided to go for the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump, which is meant to be an enhanced version of the bestselling original.

Result: the lip gloss had a lovely consistency and went on smoothly without being too sticky. And although my lips stung like mad for the first 10-15 minutes, it did have a noticeable effect. I will save it for special occasions though, because it can be quite painful! xx



Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump is available at Boots, priced £10 (special offer of £6.67 at the moment so get there asap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment